Special Interests / Subspecialty
- Diagnosis and treatment of musculoskletal injuries and pain syndromes
- Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Rehabilitation of patients with severe impairments
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Southern Methodist University, BS 1986
University of Oklahoma College of Medicine 1991
Baylor University Medical Center, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1997
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Tulsa County Medical Society
Dr. Sisler specializes in physiatry, a field that is a combination of physical medicine and rehabilitation. Dr. Sisler provides non-surgical evaluation and treatment solutions. These include sports injuries, work injuries, degenerative conditions such as arthritis, neck and low back pain.
Dr. Sisler is a native of Tulsa, Oklahoma. She enjoys Alpine mountaineering, rock and ice climbing, Mountain biking and stand up paddle boarding.