Special Interests / Subspecialty
- Reconstructive Surgery of the Spine
- Complex Spinal Disorders
American Board of Orthopedic Surgery, Board Certified, 1997
Bethel College, BA, 1985
University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, 1989
- General Surgery Internship, University of Kansas Medical Center, 1989-90
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency, University of Kansas Medical Center, 1990-94
Fellowship in Spinal Surgery, State University of New York at Buffalo, 1994-95
Professional Society Memberships
- North American Spine Society
- Tulsa County Medical Society
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Simmons Surgical Society – President
Dr. Craven is published in the journal of Spine. He is a clinical assistant professor in the department of orthopedic surgery at the university of Oklahoma college of medicine, Tulsa. Dr. Craven attended numerous courses and conferences relating to his field of expertise. He has been invited to give numerous presentations throughout the world, including Japan, Canada, France, Ireland, Washington, Kansas, California, and Louisiana on research pertaining to orthopedic medicine.
Dr. Craven and his family live in Tulsa.