Physical Therapy is a non-surgical treatment that helps a patient understand their condition, recover the use of affected joints and muscles, and help them return to work and daily activities. Physical therapy includes an evaluation of the body’s mechanical function, including the coordination of muscles, bones, joints and nerves to help maximize its functional capacity.
The type and number of treatments a patient needs depends on the diagnosis and condition. In many cases, improvement can be achieved simply through appropriate exercise and learning more about how your body works.
Services Provided at AOOK PT:
- Orthopedic and manual therapy
- Certified hand therapists / custom splinting
- Sports medicine
- Pre- and Post-Operative Care
- Wellness / Fitness Assessments
- Industrial Services
Why choose AOOK PT?
- Clinical Excellence: Our staff includes certified hand therapists, residency and fellowship trained manual therapists, sports medicine specialists and industrial rehab specialists.
- We provide evidence-based treatments and excellent clinical outcomes.We treat our patients with compassion and provide a unique and comfortable experience in a relaxed but highly motivating atmosphere.
- AOOK provides seven convenient physical therapy locations, flexible hours and appointments within 24 hours of referral.