- Orthopedic Surgery
- Hand & Upper Extremity Surgery
- Cervical/Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Total Joint Replacement
- Foot/Ankle surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Fracture Care
At Advanced Orthopedics of Oklahoma, we understand how important it is to help employees get better — and back to work. Our physicians, staff and dedicated workers’ compensation coordinators work together to streamline the process and keep employers, adjusters, case managers and everyone involved up to date.
- Excellent Care. Responsive Communication.
- 28 specialists for conservative care and comprehensive surgical care when appropriate.
- Initial appointments typically within 24-48 hours with proper authorization.
- Work Status reports processed daily.
- Highly experienced workers’ compensation staff.
- Ability to work with adjusters in nearly all 50 states.
- State Certified Independent medical Examiners
- Department of Labor (DOL) claims accepted.
- Helpful phone numbers
MRI / X-Ray
We have state of the art x-ray imaging technology available on site that allows physicians immediate access to radiographic images to assist with diagnosis and treatment. Our partnerships with local MRI providers allows us to schedule most of our patients within 48 hours for an MRI scan.
Electromyography (EMG) is an electrodiagnostic medicine technique for evaluating and recording the electrical activity produced by skeletal muscle. We have onsite EMG capabilities and can get most patients scheduled within 48 hours.
For the convenience of our patients we have an onsite pharmacy and a registered pharmacist on staff to answer and medication related questions. Most patients’ prescriptions are ready by the time they finish checking out of their appointment. Our pharmacy hours are Monday thru Friday 7:30am to 4pm. The pharmacy is closed on major holidays.