Randall L. Hendricks, MD
To view more patient reviews and ratings for Dr. Hendricks, please click below.
Centers of Excellence:
Fellowship-trained spine surgeon Dr. Randall Hendricks is a Kansas native who attended The University of Kansas School of Medicine, in Kansas City, before completing his internship and orthopedic surgery residency training at St. Francis/The University of Kansas Affiliated Hospitals in Wichita. Interested in pursuing additional training in spine surgery, Dr. Hendricks completed a spine fellowship at St. Luke’s Episcopal Hospital through the University of Texas in Houston.
Dr. Hendricks works directly with his patients to help alleviate back pain, neck pain, leg numbness or tingling, and other symptoms related to spinal conditions. This can include using conservative treatments, like physical therapy, exercises, lumbar epidural steroid injections, trigger point injections, and bracing. When surgical solutions are necessary, Dr. Hendricks has the training and experience required to perform the proper procedure, and he is dedicated to helping every one of his patients get better.
Dr. Hendricks served as a clinical assistant instructor in the division of orthopedic surgery at Baylor College of Medicine from 1985 to 1986. He is currently a clinical assistant professor in the department of orthopedic surgery and rehabilitation at The University of Oklahoma College of Medicine in Tulsa. Dr. Hendricks has made several presentations on topics related to spinal disorders and has been published in the Journal of Spine.
Dr. Hendricks volunteers as a team physician for Jenks Public Schools. He and his family live in Tulsa, and his interests include ranching, snow skiing, and lake sports.
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Spinal Disorders
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 1989
- Bachelor of Science: Emporia State University, Emporia, KS, 1976
- Doctor of Medicine: The University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City, KS, 1980
- Rotating Internship: St. Francis/The University of Kansas Affiliated Hospitals, Wichita, KS, 1981
- Pediatric Orthopedic Rotation: Children’s Hospital, Denver, CO, 1984
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: St. Francis/The University of Kansas Affiliated Hospitals, Wichita, KS, 1985
- Spinal Surgery Fellowship: St. Luke’s Episcopal Hospital, Houston, TX, 1986
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- North American Spine Society
- Oklahoma State Medical Association
- Tulsa County Medical Society
- Tulsa Orthopedic Society
- “Dr. Hendricks is honest and thoughtful as he talks out the medical situation and options.”– Roland F.Patient Rating: