Blake E. Shockley, MD
To view more patient reviews and ratings for Dr. Shockley, please click below.
Specializing in the treatment of sports-related injuries and bone, joint, and muscle disorders, Dr. Blake Shockley is a fellowship-trained sports medicine specialist with board certification in orthopedic surgery. His expertise includes joint replacement, articular cartilage repair, and arthroscopic surgery of the knee, shoulder, and ankle. He is committed to helping his patients regain their function and return to the activities they enjoy.
After earning his medical degree from The University of Oklahoma College of Medicine in Oklahoma City, Dr. Shockley completed his residency training in orthopedic surgery and rehabilitation at The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center in Oklahoma City. After his residency, Dr. Shockley completed additional training in specialized orthopedic sports medicine through a fellowship at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia.
Dr. Shockley is a native to the Tulsa area. He graduated from Jenks High School and was a member of the 1996 and 1997 Jenks Football State Championship teams. Now, he serves as a team doctor for Jenks Public Schools. He lives with his wife and four children in Jenks. He enjoys spending time with his family, fishing, snow skiing, playing golf, and hunting.
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Knee, Shoulder, and Ankle
- Articular Cartilage Repair
- General Orthopedics
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 2014
- Bachelor of Science: Oklahoma Baptist University, Shawnee, OK, 2002
- Doctor of Medicine: The University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Oklahoma City, OK, 2006
- Orthopedic Surgery and Rehabilitation Residency: The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK, 2011
- Orthopedic Sports Medicine Fellowship: Emory University, Atlanta, GA, 2012
Professional Society Memberships
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- “I was delighted with the care I received and the thoroughness of Dr. Shockley and his assistants. I had an excellent outcome from my rotator cuff surgery.”– Nancy L.Patient Rating: