Bradford L. Boone, MD
Dr. Bradford Boone is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon at Advanced Orthopedics of Oklahoma. He joined the practice, then Eastern Oklahoma Orthopedic Center, in 1991. After receiving his medical degree from The University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Dr. Boone went on to complete an internship and residency in general surgery from The University of Tennessee Health Science Center in Memphis, Tennessee.
Dr. Boone then went on to a second residency in orthopedic surgery at the Campbell Clinic and The University of Tennessee Health Science Center. He then completed a fellowship in sports medicine from the American Sports Medicine Institute in Birmingham, Alabama.
In addition to his clinical and surgical duties, Dr. Boone serves as a team doctor for The University of Tulsa, Oral Roberts University, Union High School, Sand Springs Public Schools, and the Tulsa Drillers professional baseball team. Dr. Boone is also an avid hunter and fisherman.
Dr. Boone is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Knee, Shoulder, Elbow, Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Trauma
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 1993
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery: Subspecialty Certificate in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, 2007
- Undergraduate Degree: The University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK, 1981
- Doctor of Medicine: The University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Oklahoma City, OK, 1985
- General Surgery Internship: The University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, TN, 1986
- General Surgery Residency: The University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, TN, 1987
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Campbell Clinic, The University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, TN, 1990
- Sports Medicine Fellowship: American Sports Medicine Institute, Birmingham, AL, 1991
Professional Society Memberships
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Tulsa County Medical Society
- Willis C. Campbell Club
- “I’m all about the results—perfect — the aftercare was also top-notch. ”– Michel H.