Bryan J. Hawkins, MD
Centers of Excellence:
Fellowship-trained in foot and ankle surgery and board-certified in orthopedic surgery, Dr. Bryan Hawkins offers specialized foot, ankle, and sports medicine care, including general musculoskeletal treatment and total joint replacement.
Dr. Hawkins is a graduate of Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans, Louisiana. In New Orleans, he later completed his internship and orthopedic surgery residency at Charity Hospital and Tulane University Affiliated Hospitals. Dr. Hawkins then went on to The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, where he completed additional training through a fellowship in foot and ankle surgery.
Dr. Hawkins has had several papers and reports published in various medical journals, with a number of other research topics pending publication. He co-authored “The Sports Doctor,” which appeared in the Pacific news bureau for Stars and Stripes newspaper.
Dr. Hawkins lives in Tulsa with his family. He also volunteers as team physician for Jenks Public Schools.
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopic and Reconstructive Surgery of the Foot and Ankle
- Total Joint Arthroplasty
- General Orthopedics
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 1993
- Bachelor of Science: Tulane University, New Orleans, LA, 1979
- Doctor of Medicine: Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA, 1983
- Transitional Internship: Charity Hospital, New Orleans, LA, 1984
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Tulane University Affiliated Hospitals, New Orleans, LA, 1988
- Foot and Ankle Surgery Fellowship: The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, Galveston, TX, 1993
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society
- Oklahoma State Medical Association
- Tulsa County Medical Society
2406 East 81st Street, Suite 290
Tulsa, OK 74137
- Phone:(918) 494-AOOK (2665)
- Fax:(918) 927-3201
- “My experiences with Dr. Hawkins and his excellent staff have always been great from the diagnosis, surgery, recover, and follow up to my Achilles injury. I appreciate Dr. Hawkins’ expertise, candor, and advice to keep me on the best path forward to continue to enjoy my pretty intense outdoor lifestyle choices. Thanks to him and his team. ”– Craig J.