For those fortunate enough to work from home now, and potentially for an extended time as we phase into reopening the economy, the spine experts at Advanced Orthopedics of Oklahoma have developed posture and ergonomic tips to help avoid back and neck pain. Patients in need of specialized back, neck or spine care are encouraged to call (918) 494-AOOK (2665) to schedule a safe and secure telemedicine appointment with the specialists at Advanced Orthopedics of Oklahoma.
Kasra Ahmadinia, MD
To view more patient reviews and ratings for Dr. Ahmadinia, please click below.
Kasra Ahmadinia, MD, is a board-certified and fellowship-trained spine surgeon at Advanced Orthopedics of Oklahoma. After graduating summa cum laude from Washington University, which is consistently ranked in the top 15 schools in the country, Dr. Ahmadinia received his medical degree from the highly ranked University of Michigan Medical School in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
He completed a general surgery internship and a residency in orthopedics at one of the top 20 hospitals for orthopedics in the country, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine in Cleveland, Ohio. He then went on to complete advanced fellowship training in spine surgery at Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush University Medical School in Chicago, Illinois, which is home to one of the top three spine fellowship programs in the country.
Dr. Ahmadinia received training from world-renowned physicians who were pioneers of minimally invasive surgery technology. Minimally invasive procedures cause less damage to the muscles surrounding the spine, allowing Dr. Ahmadinia to help patients return to their active lifestyles quickly and safely. Dr. Ahmadinia specializes in performing a variety of minimally invasive and navigation-guided surgeries as well as diagnosing and treating spine injuries and conditions, such as spine tumors and scoliosis.
Dr. Ahmadinia is excited to practice in his hometown of Tulsa. When he's not seeing patients, Dr. Ahmadinia enjoys playing sports, reading, traveling, spending time outdoors, and spending time with his family and friends.
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Back, Neck, Spine, Scoliosis
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 2015
- Bachelor of Science: Washington University in St. Louis, St. Louis, MO, 2003
- Doctor of Medicine: University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI, 2007
- General Surgery Internship: Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, OH, 2008
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, OH, 2012
- Spine Surgery Fellowship: Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush, Chicago, IL, 2013
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Candidate Member
- American Medical Association
- International Society for the Advancement of Spine Surgery
- North American Spine Society, Candidate Member
- “I thank God every day that he led me to Dr. Kasra Ahmadinia to do my spine surgery. I looked for someone who had the training in the latest techniques, to ensure the best possible outcome, and with whom I felt comfortable. Dr. Ahmadinia's compassionate, kind demeanor put me at ease and helped give me confidence in a surgery that I did not want to go through. His skilled hands and dedicated surgical training, along with God's goodness, provided me nothing short of a miracle! Thank you God and thank you, Dr. Ahmadinia, for dedicating your life to alleviating pain and suffering. ”– Trolene D.Patient Rating: