Robert S. Marsh, DO
Dr. Robert Marsh is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon at Advanced Orthopedics of Oklahoma specializing in foot and ankle surgery. He graduated from Des Moines University in Des Moines, Iowa, with his medical degree and then went on to complete his orthopedic surgery residency at Michigan State University, McLaren Greater Lansing, in Lansing, Michigan.
After his residency, Dr. Marsh chose to undergo additional specialty training in the form of a foot and ankle reconstruction fellowship at Orthopaedic Associates of Michigan in Grand Rapids, Michigan. In addition to foot and ankle reconstruction, Dr. Marsh specializes in fracture care, sports medicine, and joint replacement. His nonsurgical areas of expertise include bracing, injections, and orthotics.
In his free time, Dr. Marsh enjoys spending time with his family, fishing, and enjoying the great outdoors.
Dr. Marsh is certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery.
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Foot and Ankle
- American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery, 2012
- Bachelor of Arts: Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, 2000
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine: Des Moines University, Des Moines, IA, 2004
- Traditional Rotating Internship: Michigan State University, Lansing, MI, 2005
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Michigan State University, Lansing, MI, 2009
- Foot and Ankle Reconstruction Fellowship: Orthopaedic Associates of Michigan, Grand Rapids, MI, 2010
Professional Society Memberships
- American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- American Osteopathic Association
- “Though the meeting was brief, the news was right on the condition getting treated. I was very pleased with the prognosis and the promptness of the staff in attending to my needs after the initial physician's visit.”– Darrell I.