Scott E. Rahhal, MD
Dr. Scott Rahhal is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon at Advanced Orthopedics of Oklahoma with advanced training in sports medicine. He joined the practice, then Eastern Oklahoma Orthopedic Center, in 1995. After receiving his medical degree from The University of Oklahoma, Dr. Rahhal went on to complete a residency in orthopedic surgery at The University of Tennessee – Campbell Clinic and a fellowship in sports medicine from Southern California Orthopedic Institute in Van Nuys, California.
In addition to his clinical and surgical duties at Advanced Orthopedics of Oklahoma, Dr. Rahhal serves as a team doctor for Oral Roberts University and Northeastern State University. Dr. Rahhal also enjoys playing golf and tennis.
Dr. Rahhal is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Knee, Shoulder, Elbow, Sports Medicine
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 1997
- Doctor of Medicine: The University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Oklahoma City, OK, 1989
- General Surgery Internship: The University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Memphis, TN, 1990
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Campbell Clinic, The University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, TN, 1994
- Sports Medicine Fellowship: Southern California Orthopedic Institute, Van Nuys, CA, 1995
Professional Society Memberships
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Oklahoma State Medical Society
- The Campbell Foundation
- Tulsa County Medical Society
- “It was a very positive experience. Everyone in Dr. Rahhal's office was super.”– Billie W.