We love hearing from our patients!
At Advanced Orthopedics of Oklahoma, we are privileged to serve the bone, joint, and muscle needs of our community.
We invite you to explore the stories of our past and present patients to learn more about the quality, compassionate care we have to offer you and your loved ones.
- “Dr. LaButti confirmed what I already had guessed that I had mild to moderate arthritis in both of my knees. I had irritated my right knee, driving to Iowa and back. He suggested that a couple of Kenalog shots would help quiet down the right knee and support the left one that had started hurting me as I was doing everything I could on that leg. 15 mins later it was amazing that I could get in and out of my Corvette without hurting like hell! Thank You, Doc!”– Grant E.
- “Dr. Kunapuli gave excellent care and concern. He came to the hospital on a Sunday during a holiday weekend to perform surgery on my broken hip. He is not only a remarkable physician but an extraordinary human being. ”– Patti C.
- “Dr. Kunapuli is fantastic. He always takes his time with me. He is very caring. I value his opinion highly. He helped overcome a previous lousy surgery I had a few months before I first saw him. Would highly recommend him!”– Belinda P.
- “I have used Dr. Boone, Dr. Lorton, and Dr. Kunapuli, and they all have been excellent for both my daughter, mom, and I! I recommend them all!”– Lori M.
- “Dr. Boone was professional and honest. I had bad luck as I developed a blood clot, but it’s always a risk. My recovery was much harder than I anticipated. It took a solid year for a complete recovery, and I am now in good shape. ”– Dexter W.
- “Professional- spent considerable time explaining things to me.”– Judith W.
- “Dr. Marsh has been excellent and helpful and instrumental in my overall health. He started me on my weight loss program, which has been a great journey for me, and he understands my desire to put off surgery as long as possible.”– Gayle C.
- “I had seen two orthopedic surgeons before Dr. Marsh, and both only had time to administer cortisone injections which had not to work but for a day or two. With a torn thru rotator cuff, I had been told not to have surgery as the outcome would severely limited arm function like not much over 50%, enough to prevent me from living alone and doing the project I love. No longer able to live normally. When I found, then met with Dr. Marsh, he had taken the time to review my situation thoroughly. When we first met, he was prepared to discuss all aspects of my case thoroughly. Also, Dr. Marsh was positive that I needed surgery and adamant that the outcome would be up around 90% or more. I did it, had the surgery, and 2 ½ months later I am functioning at 100%. Dr. March says 98%. I still have more therapy for strengthening. I’m an active 85-year-old living alone with many projects, and I do everything not hindered at all. There are a lot of good doctors. Dr. Marsh is at the top. There is not another doctor that truly, sincerely cares more for his patients! If you have shoulder pain or shoulder complications, don’t even stop to see him!”– Ross M.
- “I did not have to wait long to get an appointment, appointment times got respected, and the follow-up was excellent. Dr. Nonweiler was personable and very thorough. I felt like he listened to me and offered multiple treatment plans. I appreciated his professionalism, expertise, and compassion. He treated my frozen shoulder by doing a manipulation with steroid treatment. I am less than three weeks out of surgery and have an almost full range of motion. Thank you Dr. Nonweiler and Advanced Orthopedics of Oklahoma to helping me through this injury. ”– Rick C.
- “I have had multiple surgeries with Dr. Boone and have received fantastic professionalism continually from Doctor, his staff, and specifically Travis. I have always recommended Dr. Brad Boone and the practice. Thank you.”– Mark H.
- “Dr. Hendricks and his staff are lovely to work. Cam is almost unable to walk, and within weeks of surgery, I am walking and feeling great. Last surgery two-level with fusion and this time single with fusion. Could not ask for better care. ”– Ron L.
- “Excellent Doctor. ”– John B.
- “Direct to the point answers and info which was appreciated.”– Rod E.
- “Repeat patient for multiple injuries. Dr. Fox has done both of my shoulders, and now I’m back to see him for my elbow. He explains things clearly and professionally. He’s an excellent Doctor. ”– Cory R.
- “Great doctor great facility these people are great.”– Stanley B.
- “The girls in reception are charming and professional. Both Dr. Kunapuli and Justin treated me very respectfully and listened to what I had to say. I have had experiences with two other Orthopedic specialists, and I fully trust Dr. Kunapuli and appreciate his excellent 'bedside manner" -- it means a lot.”– Karen M.
- “Excellent. Dr. Boone listens and remembers what my problems are and what we have tried in the past. ”– Jimmie C.
- “My visit was for a shot in my left hip and left knee. Dr. Kunapuli had performed a total hip replacement on my right hip on March 4th. I am doing shots on the left side to give me some time before replacing the left hip. ”– Albert H.
- “I highly recommend Dr. Kunapuli as he is a very knowledgeable and personable doctor. He was able to diagnose the reason for the hip pain and swelling that I was experiencing and then provided solutions for that issue. I had Right Total Hip Replacement surgery about 15 years ago and a revision surgery on the same hip 3.5 years ago. Both of which were done by the same orthopedic surgeon in another state. Dr. Kunapuli had me do an X-ray which was followed up with an MRI. After reviewing doctor notes from my previous orthopedic surgeon, looking at the MRI results, and ruling out other factors. He was able to determine that an accumulation of fluid had built up around the Right hip joint. Causing the pain, I was feeling. He did a joint aspiration and injection to remove the liquid out of that hip joint, and also, wrote a script for me to have physical therapy for three weeks. Both of these solutions worked out very well, and I am now pain-free and have no swelling in my Right hip joint. ”– Charles S.
- “Easy quick complete. ”– Deborah E.
- “Overall a great experience. Dr. Kunapuli was very empathetic and informed me of every step of the way through surgery and aftercare. I am truly grateful for him. ”– Vicki V.
- “All of all office staff provided excellent customer service. Dr. Boone was very thorough and provided an exceptional education to me regarding my issue. The surgery went great and I am fully recovered. ”– Susan H.
- “I felt listened. Dr. Lorton explained everything and was empathetic.”– Vicki V.
- “Very pleased.”– Mary B.
- “I had been in discomfort or pain for over six months. I had previous hip surgery six years ago, and it was a long and hard recovery, so I was fearful of what would be in store for me. I had a friend recommend him, so I booked an appointment. On the first visit, he was very thorough and seemed genuinely concerned about my hip. I didn't feel rushed at all during my appointment. After an MRI, I went back for a follow-up appointment, and he was so kind and patient with me going over the results. I needed surgery, but I was extremely hesitant. After a few months of debating, I ended up having surgery on July 24th. The surgery went great and in all honesty, better than I expected. I am a month out, I still have a bit of discomfort from the surgery and physical therapy, but my hip isn't hurting. I highly recommend Dr. Lorton, and he will be my doctor from this point forward!”– Amber K.