Christopher A. Browne, MD
Centers of Excellence:
Dr. Christopher Browne is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon at Advanced Orthopedics of Oklahoma. He joined the practice, then Eastern Oklahoma Orthopedic Center, in 2001. After receiving his medical degree from The University of Kansas School of Medicine, Dr. Browne went on to complete his residency in orthopedic surgery from the same institution.
After residency, Dr. Browne completed a fellowship in lower extremity reconstruction from the Scripps Clinic in La Jolla, California, and an additional fellowship in orthopedic spine surgery from the Texas Back Institute in Plano, Texas.
When not helping his patients return to their active lives, Dr. Browne enjoys keeping fit and active by lifting weights, snowboarding, and surfing. He also enjoys reading and spending time with his wife and dogs.
Dr. Browne is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Total Joint Reconstruction/Hip and Knee
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 2001
- Bachelor of Arts: University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN, 1991
- Doctor of Medicine: The University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City, KS, 1995
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: The University of Kansas School of Medicine, Wichita, KS, 2000
- Lower Extremity Reconstruction Fellowship: Scripps Clinic, La Jolla, CA, 2001
- Orthopedic Spine Surgery Fellowship: Texas Back Institute, Plano, TX, 2009
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- North American Spine Society
- Oklahoma State Medical Association
- Tulsa County Medical Society
- Tulsa Orthopedic Society
- University of Notre Dame Alumni Association
- University of Notre Dame Sorin Society
- “Excellent Surgeon!”– Mary R.