We love hearing from our patients!
At Advanced Orthopedics of Oklahoma, we are privileged to serve the bone, joint, and muscle needs of our community.
We invite you to explore the stories of our past and present patients to learn more about the quality, compassionate care we have to offer you and your loved ones.
- “I had a herniated disc surgery, and it wasn’t a typical herniated disc! It was complicated surgery as it wasn’t easy to get to the herniated disc, but thanks to Dr. Ahmadinia and his expertise, I’m living a pain-free life! I could have not been any happier with the results I will definitely recommend him to any of my family members or friends!”– Sima S.
- “I have seen many doctors with Advanced Orthopedics of Oklahoma, but Dr. Hardage always shows a concern for the patient. He listens and lets you tell where you hurt and then tries to give you different ways to take care of the problem. If he thinks someone else could help you more than him, he sends you there. His staff is always trying to fix a time when it is best for you. Isaac is lovely to work and help. I always feel at ease talking to them as well as the doctor. ”– Dalline R.
- “They were knowledgeable and helpful. Dr. Boone let me know what to expect after the surgery. I recommend them to anyone that needs an orthopedic doctor. ”– Ann G.
- “It was all great; all of the staff are friendly and welcoming. ”– Carly B.
- “Dr. Marsh is fantastic, we are still trying to see what is causing the swelling in my foot, but I know Dr. Marsh will get it done!”– Preston L.
- “I am so thankful for Dr. Craven and the outcome of my spinal fusion! He always listened and made me completely comfortable about the procedure! I am not his regular back patient, and he learned fast, it was hard to keep me down, but we worked good as a team, and now I feel like a new person! I am pain-free!”– Nicol K.
- “Clean office, very friendly and helpful staff, and Dr. Fox is amazing.”– Adriane S.
- “I was unable to walk because of severe hip pain. After my left hip replacement, I was walking pain-free that same day of surgery. I look forward to having my right hip replaced this fall. It will be the first time in years I should be pain-free. Thank you, Dr. Browne, and your excellent PA, Chris, for your superb care. ”– Linda M.
- “I have gone to Dr. Hardage for years, and so has my family. I recommend him and his staff to everyone. They are all amazing! I have never felt like a number or injury when I go in there. They always give me all the time I need to discuss my ailment, and they always take time to explain the plan of action in getting me, or my family, healthy again. They are indeed the best!”– Patty L.
- “The staff is accommodating. Advanced Orthopedics of Oklahoma made me feel right at home. I can't wait to get my new knee! Thank you, Dr. Kunapuli!”– Rhonda B.
- “Dr. Tyler Boone has been treating me for over three years, and he's always done an excellent job very professional!”– Toni A.
- “Dr. Rahhal saw me immediately upon my need and managed my care exceptionally well. He knew about my activity level and the fact that I was wanting to be treated conservatively and proceeded in that way. I was fully recovered and back on the tennis courts much quicker than others that have had the same injury.”– Kimberly J.
- “Dr. Lorton was great! ”– Sean C.
- “I saw Dr. Boone for a re-torn rotator cuff. He was matter-of-fact and explained what was causing the pain. He was knowledgeable and competent. My post-surgery recoup more comfortable and quicker than past rotator cuff surgeries.”– Darla S.
- “Thank you, Dr. Marsh and all of your staff for helping me through a difficult time in my life! Surgery is scary and very painful. I appreciate all you have done to make me better! Thanks a lot!”– Kari B.
- “Great job with great results. Couldn’t be happier. ”– Bob S.
- “Awesome as always. Dr. Craven is the best back, Dr. as far as we are concerned.”– Jerel F.
- “Excellent. ”– David R.